CATALACTICA Association has as main objective the social-economical development and promotion of all the categories of persons within the society, regardless of their age, gender, nationality, religion or political options.
The main activities undertaken by our organization are:
- Provision of social services, in partnerships with local public administrations and public services;
- Training for the staff of local governments or NGOs in social fields;
- Development of programs for socio-economical support of families;
- Community development programs aim at encouraging the potential for development in local communities;
- Applied research and drafting of intervention strategies in the field of institutionalized children and street children;
- Environment protection, and pollution prevention programs;
- Health improvement programs;
- Educational programs for youth;
- Fighting against violence and drugs;
- Partnership with similar organizations in the South-Eastern Europe on the matters above;
- Consultancy and evaluation of social programs;
- Elaboration and printing of various publications.