The major responsibility of the Department for International Relations of the Association for Socio-economic Promotion and Development CATALACTICA is the initiation, administration and promotion of the relations of collaboration and cooperation with foreign partners…
Its main activities are:
- Establish and maintain foreign relations with experts, public institutions, nongovernmental organisations, academic centres, research institutes and other related entities with areas of expertise common with the strategies and activities of the Association;
- Identify institutional partners and opportunities for the implementation of international projects;
- Run projects of regional cooperation;
- Supply expertise and technical assistance for the development of national, transnational and international policies, strategies and programs;
- Organise academic and professional exchanges, facilitate the participation in events abroad.
The objectives of the department are:
- Stay in touch with the current trends and realities within the European and world context;
- Encourage the professional interactions, the transfer of know-how and enrichment of the informational capital;
- Accomplish concrete actions for the modernization and development of the communities and their members, irrespective of their geographical location or social, political or economic context;
- Enhance the efficiency and impact of Association’s projects;
- Promote at the international scale the local, regional and national projects;
- Popularize the activities of CATALACTICA and its achievements and expertise, as well as the Romanian experts in the related academic and professional environments.
Contact person data, Victor Nicolaescu